The attorneys of Cordts Law Firm, PLLC can assist you in planning for your future as well as the future of your family and loved ones. Our attorneys will meet with you to determine your estate planning needs and prepare your estate planning documents.
We can assist you in the preparation of your estate planning documents in order to prepare for decisions regarding:
- Your last wishes upon death;
- The division of your property after death;
- Appointing a decision maker for your healthcare decisions (if you are unable to make the decisions for any reason);
- Appointing a decision maker for your day-to-day decisions and daily general needs (if you are unable to make the decisions for any reason);
- Providing written desires as to your medical treatment preferences;
- Other needs and desires of each individual client.
Allow our team to assist you in planning for your future and in preparing your Last Will and Testament, Living Will and Powers of Attorney to meet your individual needs.
Our attorneys are also able to assist you with other Probate matters including, but not limited to, probating Last Wills and Testaments, contesting Last Will and Testaments, Conservatorships, Guardianships, and Affidavits of Heirship.
Contact us today to schedule an individual consultation with one of our attorneys.